Create Config

Buy Art

Support artists with disabilities directly

Buying art from ARTS for ALL Wisconsin is a simple way to support artists with disabilities.

70% of all art sales go directly to the artist. Some things you should know about buying art...

  • the prices have all been set by the artists
  • we will ship the artwork ONLY if arrangements for local pickup in Madison cannot be made

 

back to gallery

Why we don't ship if we don't have to...

We are a statewide non profit organization that strives to keep the efforts of our small staff on mission: to expand the capabilities, confidence, and quality of life for children and adults with disabilities by providing programs in dance, drama, creative writing, music, and visual art. In our efforts to support artists with disabilities, 70% of art sales that you pay go directly to the artist. That leaves 30% to help us cover staff time, programming costs, and anything associated with all art sales -- including when we don't make a sale! The time it takes to arrange shipping for non-uniform works of art can be costly.

Please consider supporting us so that we can sell more art by the amazing artists you have seen here today, and many more. 

Extra small items (7" x 4" x 1.5")  shipping and handling = $20 (extra to add insurance, contact us)
Small items (12" x 10" x 2.5")  shipping and handling = $30 (extra to add insurance, contact us)
Medium items (20" x 10" x 2 ") shipping and handling = $40 (extra to add insurance, contact us)
Large items (over 20" x 12") shipping and handling = Varies, contact us